Terrorist attack in Punjab’s Dinangar town Gurdaspur videos correct information 27 july 2015 today
The terrorists fired at people near the Dinanagar bus stand and then attacked the Dinanagar.Terrorists Attack Punjab Police Station; Live Bombs Found.Terrorist attack in Punjab,Dinanagar aatankwadi attak.aatankwadi hamla dinanagar.live video dinanagar attack.photos of dinanagar aatankwadi hamla. Terror attack in Punjab, Terror 27 july 2015.Live | Gurdaspur terror attack: At least five killed, seven.Terrorist attack in Punjab’s Dinangar town.Terror attack in Dinanagar, 12 killed.
If any link not worked check back in 5 min
News in Details-
- The terrorists are holed up inside the Dinanagar police station and have been exchanging fire with security forces for hours now. There were reportedly five to six policemen at the police station when it was attacked
- Before they attacked the police station at about 5.45 am, the terrorists opened fire at a Punjab Roadways bus. Seven people are said to be injured in the attacks so far.
- Five live bombs were found at a railway track not far from the Dinanagar police station, pointing to a well-planned attack intended to cause maximum damage, the police said.
- Rail traffic between Dinanagar and Pathankot has been stopped. The Pathankot highway has been closed. Search operations are on for any more live ammunition that might have been planted.
- After they crossed into India, the terrorists hijacked a white Maruti Alto. They drove up to the police station in it and opened fire, killing the policeman on guard duty, before storming inside and killing another policeman.
- The Army has reached Dinanagar to reinforce the police, who have cordoned off the area. The elite National Security Guard or NSG is an standby.